Celine G. Purcell
(510) 906-0035 | firstname.lastname@example.org | VCF
Celine Purcell is an senior associate at The Norton Law Firm. She brings a deep understanding of federal court practice and litigation in the Northern District of California, having served as a judicial law clerk for the Honorable Susan Y. Illston in the Northern District for nearly four years.
A former associate at Wilson, Sonsini, Goodrich & Rosati, Celine has represented businesses and individuals in a wide range of commercial litigation and white collar matters, including contract disputes and FINRA, SEC, and FCPA investigations. Celine has represented pro bono clients seeking domestic violence restraining orders and asylum.
Celine is a proud graduate of Santa Clara University School of Law and Bay Area native.
- Santa Clara University School of Law, JD, 2015
- University of California, Santa Barbara, B.A. History, 2009
- United States District Court, Central, Eastern, and Northern Districts of California
- United States District Court, Northern District of California, the Hon. Susan Y. Illston